Give me an imperial boost!
TREBIUS VALENS is growing!
Our style is assertive, our socio-economic and environmental commitments are established. Our target is defined.
In order to continue our development, we offer to help finance our future collections and activities with "boost" loan, a development aid operation for Walloon companies.
- Spread a lifestyle collection in Belgium and Europe both through physical shops and our online shop thanks to a young and dynamic sales team.
- Ensure the creation of a brand image through an efficient and modern communication: video, livestream, community management,...
- Be able to quickly supply items produced in Europe including T-shirts, sweatshirts, polo shirts, socks and other accessories related to the imperial lifestyle of TREBIUS VALENS.
In order to finance our project, our objective is to raise funds to
- finance a starting stock
- Funding appropriate communication tools
- finance the creation of a flagship store
In return for a loan in the form of a bond of your choice, we offer you through the programme "coup de pouce" of Sowalfin and the Walloon Region:
- a 1.75% interest rate (legal interest rate in effect in 2021)
- a tax credit of 4% during the 4 years of the loan (A tax credit means that the tax payable will be reduced or that you will be refunded if you do not have to pay tax! For this, you must be subject to the tax of natural persons in Wallonia.)